Monday, July 30, 2007

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Yep. This must be the best volume of all! Never have a book succeed in forcing me to stay awake until 5 in the morning except the Harry Potter series. I was so absorbed in the book that it's scary. It was action-packed and bloody awesome from the very beginning.

I applaud Hermione's profound skill in spells and charms. Her intelligence and wisdom just go beyond those her age. I don't believe Harry could stand a chance to live if Hermione wasn't there all the time with him. She's truly a great wizard at her age.

I was missing out on some of the magical terms used because the last time i read Harry Potter was approximately 2 years ago, The Half-blood Prince. I vaguely remember the Horcruxes. Everything is starting to fall into its places. I should have done a reread of The Half-Blood Prince but i'm just lazy like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...