Sunday, June 1, 2008

Snoring

I don't snore :P I know i don't because nobody complains about it :D I shared room with three others in MRSM Jasin and two others in KMS, but no one has ever said anything about me snoring. When i was in Jasin, all of them snored especially when they're tired. I'd pointed out to them flatly like that and made jokes about it. They didn't attack me back like "YOU SNORE TOO!". My roommates at KMS snored too. ^^;; ahahahahaha.

My parents never said anything about it too. In the contrary, all the members of my family snore. I remembered when we went to Cameron Highland last year and slept next to my mum. She was snoring profoundly and i couldn't sleep because of it! I even recorded her snore because she didn't believe it when i told her how loudly she snored! The same thing happened when we went to Pangkor and when we went to Johor to visit a deceased relative.

My brother is just as bad as my mum. When we went to Terengganu last year, i always shared the same double bed as him. He snored just as loud as my mum. I'd woke up and stuff his face with the extra pillow. My dad snores and i always caught it when he took a nap after doing some house chores.

So in the end i'm the only one who doesn't snore. Is this something that you should be proud of? LOL. I value sleep more than anything! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...