Friday, May 16, 2008

TRUE











Your Birthdate: November 24


You understand people well and are a natural born therapist.
A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around.
You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you.
You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people.
Your strength: Your devotionYour weakness: Reliance on others for happinessÂ

Your power color: Lilac

Your power symbol: Heart

Your power month: June

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

My Personality






























Neuroticism




89



Extraversion




17



Openness to Experience




17



Agreeableness




38



Conscientiousness




3

















You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same. You can tend to feel uncomfortable with change. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you do not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on your time. You are a reasonably organized person and like to have a certain amount of routine in your life.
Take a Personality Test now or view the full Personality Report.

Survey Software

Comments from me:

  1. You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry: Yup. I read somewhere that people who's born in November has a big sense of humour and enjoy laughing. Yes. I enjoy laughing more and i rarely get work up over something. But i do get angry occasionally but as it said there, it takes a lot to make me angry...

  2. strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting: Yeahhh... I tend to indulge into something too much that it's bad..

  3. prefer short-term pleasures and rewards: So true.. The result is procrastination to the max.

  4. not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups: Agree.

  5. prefer familiar routines and for things to stay the same: Yeah so-so..

  6. do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up: I concur!

  7. do not particularly like helping other people: It's not that i don't like it. It's just that when i encounter a problem, i will try my best to rectify it on my own first. Only when it really doesn't work that i would ask for other people's help. So i expect others to do as much like that before asking me for help.

  8. organized person: OBJECT! LOL. It depends. If it's about my life, no, i'm not an organise person. I don't have a book that lays out what i'm going to do tomorrow or what i should accomplish today or tomorrow (I used to have one but i didn't follow...). I do have a widget planner but that is just to remind me things that i tend to forget. I'm more organise when it comes to arranging my manga collections, files. In short, i tend to prefer organising things that makes it easier to find. For example, i keep my past years subjects in files so when i wanna access it, it's easy to find what i'm looking for :D So that i don't waste my time and get all grumpy when i couldn't find what i'm looking for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...