Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lasagna Malaysian Style

So yesterday I decided to bake a lasagna :) This was my 2nd time baking one. The 1st time was when I was in UK (during my 2nd year to be precise). I ate a lot of lasagna when I was in UK. Only £2 and it was tasty as hell, which make me want to learn how to make one. Hehehe.

So below are a bunch of pictures of the process and like usual I'm too lazy to describe the step by step process. Really there's no boundaries when it comes to cooking. I just chuck everything in ;)

image

Italian sausages are recommended but who cares, I just used whatever's available in my fridge :D
image

So you brown the minced meat, the sausages. Well you know the drill. Then add mushrooms. Not in the recipe but whatever..
image

Yeah and Parsley and nutmegs..
image

image

I used Prego Traditional tomato paste. You're advised to add crushed tomatoes but I add none because I hate tomatoes and I hate my pasta/lasagna to taste very tomato-ish or sour eww.
image

Added loads of Maggi chilli sauce, black pepper & white pepper.
image

image

For the cheese sauce:

In the recipe that I followed, they used Ricotta cheese but I ain't got any because I forgot to buy one so I used Mozarella cheese. Hahaha. Throw in some eggs, some milk (to make the sauce thicker), a bit of nutmegs and parsley...
image

image

Soaked the lasagna noodles in the hot water.
image

Put some olive oil on the baking pan. Just use anything really: butter or cooking oil. Well as long as the baking pan is finely greased..
image

The base:
image

Noodles:
image

Cheese sauce and on top of that sprinkle some Parmesan cheese:
image

Meat sauce:
image

Then noodles>>cheese sauce + Parmesan cheese>>meat sauce>>Parmesan cheese:
image

Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil. Then put inside the pre-heated oven at 175 degrees for 30 minutes or until it's cooked..
image

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...