Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Papa John's

Went to Berjaya Times Square to do facial at Assata but "magically" turned out that my appointment was actually next week! I was so furious. Because last week when I made an appointment, she set the date for this Sunday. She must have written the wrong date or I misheard her.

We went to eat at Papa John's. This was my 3rd time eating at Papa John's ever since I was introduced by a mate.

Photobucket
I love everything about it. The pizza is of softer texture and chewy. I love the sauce as well even though it's not hot and it doesn't taste like tomato ketchup either, which is brilliant.

Photobucket
I also ordered their cheese bread and it tasted delicious too!

Photobucket
This was my main dish. Mushroom cheese baked rice! <3 Eating it with the Papa John's sauce made it even tastier!

Unfortunately, my brother doesn't like the taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...