Sunday, December 26, 2010

Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face and Body

Photobucket

I bought this at SASA Midvalley. The previous day I was searching online for some clay mask or sea kelp mask and saw good reviews on Borghese clay mask. I saw online that it sold for $61 for 17.6 oz. That's really expensive!!

So I went to SASA hoping to find Borghese and there it was!!! Only RM100 for 7.5 oz. There's also a package of 2 jars of 7.5 oz for only RM150. But I decided to buy the small one first to test the water. See if it suits my face or not.

I immediately tried it when I got home. I kinda scooped a wee bit too much into the bowl. Excited I guess. LOL. So I slabbed it on my face using the brush, on my neck and chest and back body where I can reach, on my forearms. At first, when I slabbed it on my face, it stings a bit. Then after awhile OK. I didn't feel the sting already. No sting when I put it on my body though. So I left it for almost half an hour until it's dry overall.

I removed it with sponge first then took a bath. I cannot tell if there's any difference on my face or not but my chest has become so smooth. Seriously. Before it was like berduri-duri or tajam2, after using that mask, it's very the soft. I like!

I will continue to do this every week. If it works, then I don't need to go to do facial anymore right? Save me money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...