Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lunch Box!!

I've been bringing my own lunch for 1 month already. My dear mum cooks every morning. I believe it saves a lot of money. I usually spent around RM6-7 every lunch hour. Now I can save around RM5. Only need to fork out money for drink and fruits. But now I wanna scratch drink as well because I found the hygiene at my canteen is very terrible. Once I ordered a nice Iced Tea and it tasted like soap =__=;;

Below is my lunch box set. So cute! Not sure if the foods can fit in there. Hahaha =__=;;

Photobucket
It's two layered.

Photobucket
It comes with eco package as well ;)

Photobucket
And a set of chopstick which is not useful at all. Hahaha.

Photobucket
The best thing is it can be arranged to 1 layer after I finished the foods :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...