Sunday, June 3, 2012

Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya

Asssalamualaikum!

Last Friday was a replacement public holiday for my company. Sila jeles :-P and thank you Agong because your birthday made this possible! So I went on a date..... with my mate (kenape perlu dot dot itu??) at Paradigm Mall; the newly opened chic mall in Kelana Jaya.

The mall is literally 5-10 minutes drive from my company's carpark (WITHOUT traffic congestion la). Basically mean nothing to me pon because I rarely eat outside anyway. Cost saving OK. Kate nak....... (lagik dot dot itu). 

I like it loads because it got Sephora. Now I no need to go to KLCC just to buy my PeterThomas Roth cleanser.

Steep escalator
Escalator lagik! Because I can!
BIG mall calls for BIG surau as well. Alhamdulillah the place is aplenty :-D Hopefully we did not forget to perform our duty as a loyal servant to Allah in the midst of shopping insyaAllah :)

The surau is quite spacious



Then we ate at The Loaf. I've been wanting to try out The Loaf since ages ago. These were what we ate but I can't remember their names. LOL. The taste wasn't so bad but then again, it's not like top of the world or anything.. It's quite pricey too. For what I ate, it costed me about RM20++.

Love the Uhuhu cheese cake. It's so cute~~

Hers

Mine

Uhuhu & Hot Tea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...