Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Unboxing KEEN Pompeian Red Stripe Newport H2

Assalamualaikum!!!!



KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

I finally bought Keen shoes!! It's for the white water rafting session that I'll be going this Saturday with my other 3 mates~

It's the newly released Newport H2!!!

Bought at World of Outdoors at e@Curve after work with my Mum. I actually wanted to buy Teva Omnium so prior to going to the shop itself, I called up World of Sports/Outdoors outlets (e@Curve & Subang Parade) to enquire whether they're selling this brand or not. Glad that I called up first. Save time & car park fee. #shopping #tips

They told me they do have plenty of Teva but for that particular brand, they don't have. Now here come the best part. They said they got Keen, which is a much better brand! I was smiling from ear to ear. I've always wanted a Keen but to my knowledge, it wasn't available in Malaysia after much surveying the net. The news alone brought out the inner shopalistic (ie shopaholics + aninmalistic = kebuasan membazirkan duit????) in me.

Pompeian Red Stripe

Budget = RM200-300
Real cost = *pengsan jap* ~RM400

Original price is RM400+++ but I signed up for their WoS membership after much persuasion from the SAs. The membership fee was about RM50 if I'm not mistaken. So once you signed up, you immediately entitled to 15% discount. Got nothing to lose there. Save about RM15. Besides, I am known for being a KIASU anyway. Maybe I wanna buy their hiking bag or camping set or hiking tools or windbreakers in the future. I call this WORTHY OF AN INVESTMENT #trueshopaholics


Why is it worthy of an investment? See below:

  1. Not just for this white water rafting session, insyaAllah I'm planning to wear this for any water sports activities in the future. There'll probably be more in the future (water abseilling!!!! ATV riding!!!). I don't want any blister feet from wearing hiking shoes when crossing rivers etc.
  2. I also wear this to office sometimes :-D Ade aku kesah???!
  3. It's very comfy, breathable & at the same time stylish~
WORLD OF OUTDOOR E@Curve
Lot No 1-36.1-36A, 1-37, 1-38, 1-39,&1-39A
Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor
Tel: +603 7727 8212


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...