Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chiefs for Super Rugby 2012 Champion!

Assalamualaikum rugby fans!

I am thrilled that my favourite super rugby team, Chiefs, was the champ for Super Rugby 2012 last Saturday!!!!


The Sharks' defense is quite solid but they made a lot of mistakes during passing the ball. I think the best try in this final game was by Tim Nanai-Williams (the 1st try). Aided by the skilful started kick by Aaron Cruden. I also noticed that the opponents were aiming Tawera Kerr-Barlow a lot. Maybe they knew that TKB is usually quick with the ball & always very enthusiastic. He's a great scrum-half. I hope he'll be in the All Blacks squad soon!

This is probably the best birthday present for Sonny Bill Williams. His birthday was a day before the game. Even sweeter, Chiefs championing the Super Rugby 2012 is also perhaps the best farewell gift for SBW before he left for Japan.

He even scored a brilliant try on his last game!!
Victory haka <3
Mean haka by the Chiefs led by Hika Elliot. My boyfriend, Aaron Cruden, fearlessly at the front~~



Sonny Bill Williams will be missed dearly. I was even planning to go to NZ next year to watch him play. It's such a lost. He was a great rugby player.
I wished that was ME!!!!!
Saranghae~ to me HAHAHA *delusional*
Good bye SBW! Please come back soon!!! If not soon, at least come back for Rugby World Cup 2015!!!!!

All images above are taken from Sonny Bill Williams World tumblr. Please support them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...