Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ramadhan 1433 Hijrah

Assalamualaikum.

More power to me for prolific blogging this month *tetibe*

Anyway, the day before 1st of Ramadhan (on Friday), I went to perform Zohor prayer at my company's surau and was handed a leaflet containing timetable for Solat during Ramadhan & Race of Ramadhan. This is courtesy of ISMA (Ikatan Muslimin Malaysia).

What is Race of Ramadhan?? This was what intrigued me the most. It's like a scoreboard for a list of amal ibadah that you have done during Ramadhan. So basically, you just tick whatever amal ibadah you have accomplished.

Being a KIASU & an OCD, I am thrilled! I have never thought of such a nifty idea. I like the feeling of accomplishment so:
  1. I find this list very convenient to keep me on track during Ramadhan. Do as much as you can, at your own affordability with utmost sincerity. Add more ibadah. Please don't be rigid yeah.
  2. Just as befitting as the title of this list (Race of Ramadhan), don't you feel the excitement as you race to accomplish as many ibadah as you can?
Click below to download the Excel spreadsheet that I have made:


Of course this not an exhaustive list & you may add more ibadah that you may fine fitting~ The more, the better, correct? InsyaAllah, more power to us this Ramadhan :)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Whoever established prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...