Monday, January 21, 2013

Food Hunt: Capricciosa Pasta & Pizza

Assalamualaikum!

It's time for food invasion! The amount of foods I consumed & the money I spent here were unbelievable hokay!

Verdict:       

I would love to go again some day. They serve in large portion so don't be like me and simply order a lot of stuffs (they've got so many on their menu that I tempted to try out so many things!) and ended up not being able to finish them! Tamak haloba namanya!

The taste is not so bad la. That's why I mentioned that I wanna go there again to maybe try out their pizza next time. The clam chowder is unexpectedly so good!
Clam Chowder (RM 9.90)
Pappardelle with Mushroom in Spicy Ragu Sauce (RM 26.90!!!!)

I have always wanted to try a croquette eversince I saw Ohno Satoshi from Arashi made one in their Mago Mago Arashi show. It was nice~~ and large serving too. Can fuel your stomach without having to eat anything else. However, since it's cheese & rice, so you might feel a bit muak after awhile. Kalau pekena dengan cili padi ni mesti lagik sodap!
Rice Croquette, Sicilian Style (RM 10.90)
Inside the croquette (rice & cheese!)
Complimentary when you ordered from the "All Fresh Pastas" menu. I ordered the Pappardelle with Mushroom
Calamari Fritto (RM 12.90)
Chicken Chop (RM 15.90)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...