Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Looking Back 2012

Assalamualaikum :)

Basically my 2012 was abundantly filled with outdoor activities. My most favourite event of the year must have been the white water rafting! It was quite a challenge. Personally I'm not a big fan of water sports because I don't like the feeling of water getting in my ears. It was such a great experience. Worthwhile trying once in a lifetime even though you're terribly horrified by it. Maybe I'll blog about it next time.

From top-left clockwise:
  1. Microflight adventure at Rantau, Negeri Sembilan.
  2. 2 days 1 Night trip to Cameron Highlands, Pahang.
  3. Hiking at Broga Hill, Semenyih, Selangor.
  4. Engineering Day Out at Sungai Chilling, Selangor.

 From top-left clockwise:

  1. White Water Rafting at Sungai Kampar, Gopeng, Perak.
  2. Mini caving at Gua Tempurung, Gopeng, Perak.
  3. Cycling at Taman Botani, Shah Alam, Selangor.
  4. ATV Riding at Kemensah, Selangor.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...